My Photo
Name:
Location: South Bend, Indiana, United States

I enjoy life and most often the simple things in it.

Monday, June 14, 2004

Day whatever of Blogness

I have now worked a total of 4 days, and decided that work is not nearly as hard as i once believed. I dunno, bussing is much easier than cooking, that's for damn sure; better money with the tips too. Anyway, work is gettin more fun as i know more people and im enjoying it more. I'm sucking up all the hours i can too. Starting a portrait class tomorrow at 9:00 (today) and it should be fun; i wanna learn how to draw people. Playing the guitar still, always fun, and waiting for snowboarding season (long way off). Until then, i will chill, staying up late just because i can.

0 people who have defaced my blog:

Post a Comment

<< Home