My Photo
Name:
Location: South Bend, Indiana, United States

I enjoy life and most often the simple things in it.

Saturday, August 07, 2004

No Passion Here

After a post of such passion and direction, I find myself unable to pick a new topic to write about. There are no conflicts or troubling realizations at my mind's doorstep, and my creative writer's side desperately seeks a subject. The social problems that have been raging around me have subsided for now, and as I sit in this chair typing, I find a sense of peace has replaced the constant anxious limbo of who will end up with who. Minor problems have arisen (I have to wash dishes today and tomorrow at work, not pleasant, and my friends of the female persuasion are temporarily barred from spending the night at my house) but these will be dealt with and discarded, like most everything else. I still have not broken my habit of staying up late (its 7:30 am right now), which could prove to be yet another difficulty in the coming weeks with school ahead. Right now my school schedule looks like this:

Hour Semester Course
1 1 AP Calculus H
1 2 AP Calculus H

2 1 Study Hall
2 2 American Government

3 1 Honors Physics
3 2 Honors Physics

4-5 1 Drawing 1
4-5 2 Drawing 2

6 1 Lunch
6 2 Lunch

7-8 1 American Literature/English Language Composition AP
7-8 2 ....Same thing

9 1 Great Catholic Thinkers (...yay)
9 2 Catholic Church History

10 1 Honors Economics
10 2 Media Arts 1

Whew, lots o' typing. I guess there is somekind of schedule conflict because i should have Media Arts 1/2 over the course of the year, but for some reason it wouldnt fit. Drawing will be a blast, especially with the drawing teacher at Marian HS. Calc 1st hour will absolutely suck, and the religion classes are always a joy... they definitely need to make those electives. I guess i found something to write about next post huh? The trials and tribulations of the Catholic School System. Well, until I post again, adieu.

5 people who have defaced my blog:

Blogger Mike said...

amanda by barred he meant that you would not be allowed to come over again, and yes, i too am sorry for the social issues u have been dealing with.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Riot Grrrl said...

alex, all i want to know is why aren't you taking latin this year?!?! mel and i were counting on you and colin! are we doomed to be the only people in our class? well, maybe colin will be there at least...

11:00 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Amanda and Michael, you sound like an old couple... Why does everyone keep apologizing? I was always glad to help out my friends so I dont have any regrets on the topic. As for Latin: Pikuza utterly sucks as a latin teacher, I dont like the language, I wanna take other classes, and I do not learn anything that I can apply to my life. I could go on about how Marian has wasted my time with the class, how I could have learned a different and useful language, and how the whole program should just be dropped, but then I would just get all pissed off. >:|

12:57 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

Amanda and Michael, you sound like an old couple... Why does everyone keep apologizing? I was always glad to help out my friends so I dont have any regrets on the topic. As for Latin: Pikuza utterly sucks as a latin teacher, I dont like the language, I wanna take other classes, and I do not learn anything that I can apply to my life. I could go on about how Marian has wasted my time with the class, how I could have learned a different and useful language, and how the whole program should just be dropped, but then I would just get all pissed off. >:|

3:16 AM  
Blogger Riot Grrrl said...

no need to get mad, all i was saying was that i am sad ur not in my class lol

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home