My Photo
Name:
Location: South Bend, Indiana, United States

I enjoy life and most often the simple things in it.

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Its been a hard day's night...

I was going to write about the ups and downs of the Catholic School System, but i figured I would wait until the school year starts for that one. You know, so the wounds are fresh and not yet cauterized. Right now I will go into the excruciating details of work today. I worked DMO (basically a dishwasher) today and it was long. I swear two or three times i would look at the clock and then again 45 minutes later, and it said the same thing both times. I would pray that it was at least 9 or 9:30, but the clock read 8. Tonight, that clock made enemies with a certain Hacienda employee. I finally got out around 12:30 and smelled, you know, wonderful. All I want right now is a shower, but I think ill wait until tomorrow....before work. Yes that's right, I look forward to the same experience tomorrow. Same time, same place, what a joy.

1 people who have defaced my blog:

Blogger Abracadabra05 said...

Hey alex! I finally read your profile (my computer is causing me problems lol) and I too am interested in why people do what they do. I like to analyze everything. I am just special that way, i guess lol. Some people see or hear things as they are and go on with their lives, while i sit there trying to figure out why they just did what they did. So you know, when in Rome...lol

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home