My Photo
Name:
Location: South Bend, Indiana, United States

I enjoy life and most often the simple things in it.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Belittling my manhood on the basis of some preordained existential requiem

Doesn't that title completely rock? Can you even begin to comprend what it means? Amanda and I were talking and she basically told me that I "could leave", so I got all indignant and started typing things like "what, do you think you can get rid of me on a whim?" and "you discard me after you have used me up, as some sponge of exrement?". I had to come up with one more, so I typed: you "belittle my unmanity on the basis of some preordained exitential requiem?". I actually meant to type humanity, but manhood fit and after careful consideration, i realized that it is a reasonable thought. It is very symbolic and profound, but so much cooler for being so. Anyone got it yet? I'm not messing with you, it makes sense. Think of it in the context of our conversation.

7 people who have defaced my blog:

Blogger Jesalin Kensing said...

Have you ever heard of the phrase "bible huggin"? Well, see insert yourself somewhere in there and then switch the bible with a dictionary, and i think we all have about the right idea...lol, i'm not kidding, but do take it lightly, i would hate for your manhood to be offended.;)

12:14 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

In order to unravel this riddle, we must first, in the method of my good friend Tom Aquinas, defin the terms in question:

Belittling: Means "to become small" from the latin words "beh", which means "to become", and "litle", which obviously means small.

Mandhood: Latin for "noodle soup." "Manhoo" is latin for soup, and the suffix "d" means noodle.

Basis: Plural for base. "He rounded the basis"

Preordained: Means "heavy ordinance weaponry"

Existential: Adjectival modifier of the previous word
meaning "ten"

Requiem: I believe it is a type of gopher.

I do not need to explain the riddle, the definitions make the answer cut and dry.

4:56 PM  
Blogger ern said...

hey, my name is erin miller and you left a post on my friend nick's blog....and seeing as you are into randomness i think that you would like my blog and my best friends blog too...she is really random :P i'm not so much, but i have my moments...but anyhooo...yeah, just check it out...www.e-m-m.blogspot.com, and www.g-n-a-t.blogspot.com...hey, i like your blog too! keep up the good work...if you end up visiting us (and we're all linked together :P) leave a message on our chatterboxes...have a simply wonderful day! hopefully this random message made your day :D bye!

12:34 AM  
Blogger gnat said...

Yo, i'm one of the people that the person before me was talking about. But yeah i really like your blog, and yeah, mine's random but dumb stuff, so yeah not many people understand it, so yell at the person before this post if its not all what it is cracked up to be. Personally i think i lost some of my randomness. :)
Blog on my fellow blog on.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

HEY MY NAME IS MILLER TOO... CAN WE BE BEST FRIENDS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

9:48 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

But seriously, you dont know random till you have seen mine... hehe "throngs of naked antelope" ---check it out

9:51 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

haha those question marks go all the way into the border.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home