My Photo
Name:
Location: South Bend, Indiana, United States

I enjoy life and most often the simple things in it.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

My life on steriods

It occured to me to think of what my life would be like if it was better. Here we go.

My current life:

My name is Alexander Paul Valencourt
I have two cats
I know and am friends to at least some degree with roughly 1/3 of my class
I work at Hacienda for 6.50 an hour + tips, or 6.75 an hour, depending on which department im in.
I have read every book in several series, and have read various books outside this series
I drive a '95 green subaru legacy with an installed CD player.
I snowboard occasionally during the winter, and can get down the hill
I have some talent in athletics in general but have developped it very minorly
I take Nexium for constant bladder control issues (just kidding)
I am an athiest
I play the guitar
I like the dairy, bread, and fruit food groups (some meat and veggies are ok, but i just prefer these)
I am weird enough to be fun, and normal enough to be accepted

My life just a wee bit better:

My name is Alexander The Great
I have two Lions, two Snow Leopards, and a lemur
I know most everyone, and have hypnotic powers over all of them
I work as a moderator between God and the people, presenting the people's wishes of eternal peace to God and God's wishes of eternal obedience to them.
I have read every book, except that one on Jesus
I dont drive, I teleport, but still own a '70 Plymouth Barracuda and a '01 Dodge Viper. They both have surround sound speakers, wicked bass, and 100 disc changers
I snowboard everyday on my way to work across the whole world
I snowboard, duh.
No more Nexium!!
I am an athiest, despite my daily personal dealings with God himself.
I build my own guitars and they play by themselves, but i still play.
I eat pure Carbon (Yes diamonds)
I dont care what people think of me, and am therefore not classified as normal or weird, I just exist.

Additional Improvements:
I am omnipotent
I am omniscient

I guess i have something to shoot for huh?

20 people who have defaced my blog:

Blogger ern said...

hmmm...well, i think that your life sounds pretty good as it is...it actually sounds very similar to mine, despite that fact that i'm in college, and i'm not an atheist...oh, and i ski, not snow board :P that's cool that you actually went to our blogs, kudos to you! :D

12:35 AM  
Blogger xtessa said...

you're not an atheist, you're agnostic. huge diff.

12:53 AM  
Blogger gnat said...

have you ever thought about becoming a newsie?

12:14 PM  
Blogger Jesalin Kensing said...

3 things
1. i didn't know your middle name was paul until now (however, i think i prefer to continue calling you alex edmund william hershey james valencourt, even if you protest)
2. your simple acknowledgement of God denies your atheism
and last but certainly not least
3. i think you've got issues kid. omnipotence and whatnot should not be your goal...and just because you can think big does not mean you have the right to have enough power to blow this world to kingdom come if you want...we'd all appreciate that anyhow. oh well...i guess there's nothing left other than conatacting your local guidance councilor

9:37 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Yeah, so I'm definitely an athiest. I know what an agnostic is, but I don't believe in God. The only reason I put God into all that was for satirical reasons, not confusion of my beliefs. I'm actually pretty sure that God does not exist, and people made him up (see "A Theology Thesis - This is a long one folks" I think thats what its called...).

10:32 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

You completely left out magic.... what are you thinking?

10:41 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

O yeah, and I play magic, but in my better life, a have the ultimate top-decking gene... And I can always see their hand
.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Riot Grrrl said...

so basically what you're saying is that in ur new and perfect life, you always have the "good deck"....all right, but what happens when u wake up one morning and realize that magic is a sham?

8:28 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

You obviously show a lack of understanding of the top decking gene. This gene allows a player to draw exactly the card they need at any given moment. It has nothing to do with deck structure, and I would still have to come up with good decks.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Jesalin Kensing said...

ok, so you get your "perfect" life. If you had all those things you'd be the most miserable person on the face of this earth (god or no god). How do i know? What right do i have to state such hypocracy??? Well, i guess it's because it's easy to state the obvious. Getting what you want all the time stops being fun...look @ spoiled rich kids. They spend their lives listening to everyone saying "yes" and what do they search for? The one who can tell them "no". So you don't need a "new, perfect" life. You just need a little change.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Phydeauxs99 said...

If you had that life. Wouldn't you be bored? I would. The human mind thrives on conflict. Without it the thrill of life is gone.

12:06 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Actually Alex, with the perfect topdecking gene, you would draw cards that aren't even IN your deck.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

I knew it would be pointless to try to improve upon my current girlfriend, so I left it assumed that you were perfect

1:12 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Wow Alex, that was one impressive tactical maneuver. It woulda made any general proud.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Abracadabra05 said...

awww you and michael are so cute together lol

8:29 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

shut up abby

5:50 PM  
Blogger Abracadabra05 said...

sry heather you and alex make a cute couple too lol
and michael DONT tell me to shut up thats just plain mean!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Heather, abby has this lovely little joke going between herself and... uh... i guess noone else, that alex and i are a couple. It's highly annoying. Don't worry, alex doesnt have another woman. lol.

-leahciM

9:06 AM  
Blogger Abracadabra05 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Abracadabra05 said...

michael
1.actually, it not just a running joke bw me and "uh noone", i believe there were about 4 or 5 others that say the same thing, and may have said it before i even thought it,
2. its not a bad thing, in essense we are saying you two are cute...you should be flattered NOT annoyed and
3. im starting to get the feeling that you are annoyed by me...too bad lol

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home