My Photo
Name:
Location: South Bend, Indiana, United States

I enjoy life and most often the simple things in it.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

1 google match

I heard a while ago about some guy who makes a living off of searching for 1 match in the google search engine based on two keywords, like needle bug (299,000 matches). Well, its really a fun thing to try, so I went for it. After several rediculous attempts, I was spoken to by God and he said "frostfield jumper". Low and behold, one match. I was looking for some way to contact the guy and couldnt find one, so i figured whatever. Lol, maybe my post will make it two, and that would be cool.

11 people who have defaced my blog:

Blogger Alex said...

yeah it does, do a web search under google. you get one match entitled "a thumpin good time". Do not filter your searh, and make sure parental settings are off, altough I don't think there is really anything inappropriate with the site.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

I found that the 2 words "triplets" and "Jounces" (Jounce is another word for bounce) came up with one site as well.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I refuse to start because it sounds addicting. BTW wasn't it my mom who told this to you? Eh, who knows.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

well, michael, that is highly possible. ever since i tried it i have been trying to remember who told me about it and i never could.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Well Michael if it was your mom that told Alex this, can you tell us how the heck you can make money off of it? Cause it doesn't make much sense to me.
Skippy

8:34 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

He has a website.

With advertisements.

Which is nowhere near enough money to live on. I think he may have made money some other way, cuz he always visits the websites physical location (if it has one) whenever he finds a match.

leahciM

11:06 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

"gaudium retro"

you heard it hear first

leahciM

1:47 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Just to let everyone know, it is called "googlewhacking." Go to googlewhack.com for more information, if you care.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

Ah yes, and I very cleverly discovered a new Googlewhack.

"Phillipian Methamphetamine"

PLease hold your applause.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Alex I command thee to make a post. If thou dost refuse I shall be forced to use the holy hand grenade of Antioch.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home