My Photo
Name:
Location: South Bend, Indiana, United States

I enjoy life and most often the simple things in it.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

EXCITING NEW ENTRY!!!

So, since I'm bored and since Alex rarely updates his blog, I decided to do him a favor and make a new post for him.

It wasn't hard to guess his password and give myself administrator access (his password is the same as mine), so I figured why the hell not...?

Anyways, what topics to cover... hmmmm...... well, let's see here.... oh, I'm gonna get some music playing on this site... and OH... i'm gonna put the tagboard that's on MY blog on THIS blog too... that way the same tagboard will be on BOTH blogs with the same messages... how cool is that? Not really all that cool, but oh well.....

So, ehhh, how about the weather?.... Yeah, not bad, is it.... Oh... those Magic cards are pretty radical these days... that Kamigawa is one sweet block. Uhhh.... well... that's too bad Spring Break's almost over... but it was pretty fun while it lasted... can't wait for summer.

Okay so I can't think of much worth saying. But I had to fill in the space somehow. I await a response from the owner of this blog, when he sees what I have done to it, how I have sabotaged it.

Oh, here's a picture for everyone to look at.

2 people who have defaced my blog:

Blogger Alex said...

Actually, that is funny as hell. And I like the picture of No. 2. If I knew how to change the website back I would have done it and pretended I had nothing to do with it, but this is cool too.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Sorry man, the song is lame.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home