My Photo
Name:
Location: South Bend, Indiana, United States

I enjoy life and most often the simple things in it.

Monday, April 11, 2005

HAL

You really gotta love HAL. He's right you know, its not a failure on the part of nature, it can only be attributable to human error. You may ask what failure I'm talking about, but the truth is, it really doesnt matter. Name a problem, we caused it; HAL didn't, we did. Andy will now spend the next period of time (minimum of 10 minutes, but more likely around 45) trying to come up with a case in which I am inexplicably wrong.

I think I might end up changing that midi file from time to time, so check in. It is invariably more fun than actually writing, unless of course I have something to write about.

2 people who have defaced my blog:

Blogger Alex said...

its definitely the due to human error

1:43 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

Why would I come up with a case where you're inexplicably wrong if I have no idea what you're talking about?

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home