My Photo
Name:
Location: South Bend, Indiana, United States

I enjoy life and most often the simple things in it.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

You know you miss magic when....

1. you begin to shuffle your french flash cards

that's it.
But I do it, so i have problems... The prerelease was today, and I'm not there, majorly depressing. Jenny has assured me that my magic days are over and that I'm too old to play again... i love makin stuff up.

My Super Haiku -- it rhymes

Understand my plight
That I miss my one delight
Please put me in a flight

Elle est altruiste, amusante, sympathique, sociable et heureuse. Elle est belle. Je manque mon Jenny.

4 people who have defaced my blog:

Blogger Alex said...

She is altruistic, funny, nice, friendly and happy. She is beautiful. I miss my Jenny.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

yeah, not a haiku. You get an S for sucks though!

leahciM

1:39 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

FCUK, six syllabus in the last line.... I admit that is lame

I was so damn eager to use flight

2:31 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Oh, and I hear ya. Magic (now with ravnica!) and me haven't talked in a long while. I may buy a box just out of a longing for that great game.

leahciM

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home